The Libertyville Junior Woman’s Club sponsors a variety of Philanthropic events throughout the year. Some of these events are permanent commitments:
1. Meals On Wheels
2. Senior Desserts
3. Libertyville Days
4. Home Alone Program
Other events vary from year to year:
1. PADS dinner
2. Back to school backpack donation
3. Giving tree for needy families during the holidays
4. Book, clothing, food pantry collections
5. Feed My Starving Children
Fundraising is done on a large scale every other year for an organization that is selected by the club through an extensive application process. However, other monetary donations are awarded to local charitable organizations based on their specific needs each year.
LJWC is proud to provide two educational scholarships each year:
- Margaret Chickey Outstanding Female Student Scholarship(high school girls)
- Working Mom Scholarship (continuing education for working mothers)
Scholarship information is available at the local high school and junior colleges resource centers.
Visit this page to view the club’s press releases.